- Small scale cybersecurity conference. I did arrive after classes in the afternoon, so I missed the morning presentations. I did spend time on the exhibit floor before going to the 2 sessions left in the day, after vendor sessions.
- 1/2 of the presentations were vendor based and ranged from conceptual to demonstrations
- PANEL 2: Incident Response – What to do Before, During and After a Breach
- most of the discussion centered on minimizing loss, but also contacting involved PPI owners. It was very nice to have a lawyer's perspective to see more sides of the issues.
- I got to meet with about 2 dozen vendors, some of whom were interested in talking internships [I gave contact cards to Brandy to pass on]
Closing Keynote with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. A lot of background on the speaker and past events, leading up to current issues. Mention of the Sony incident, among others.